Please consider becoming a member of the CSCA. The more members we have, the stronger a voice we will have in the community!!
Why Become a CSCA Member
Benefits to becoming a member include:
- The opportunity to connect with other residents who have similar interests
- Having an open, comfortable, nonpartisan forum for sharing ideas and/or concerns
- Receiving communications about important community topics
- First to know about CSCA-hosted knowledge sharing and educational events
- Supporting CSCA in providing this valuable community service
- Voting privileges in shaping the Board of Directors
Want to become a member? Please fill out the application form below, your personal information is only used for e-mails notification of meetings and other community topics of interest. We do not share this information with others.
The CSCA ask for a $10.00 donation to help support our ongoing cost associated with such things as our meetings, internet cost, insurance etc. Once your application is received information will be provided on payment options.
Thank-you for helping to support our community!